Veterans Services

The Veterans Service Offices (VSO) for the counties of Inyo and Mono are consolidated within the Sheriff’s Department. The VSO was created to assist veterans and their families in obtaining veterans benefits.

An accredited Veterans Service Representative (VSR) will assist you and/or direct you to the appropriate resources. The Veterans Service Office provides outreach services throughout both Inyo and Mono counties.  For more information, please see our VSO website at