Reopening Inyo Businesses
- The county has issued a Short Term Rental Update permitting privately operated campgrounds and RV parks to open (excludes physical structure rental)
- The county has also received approval from the state to open the following sectors:
- Places of Worship
- Hair Salon and Barbershops
- To be certified to reopen, all sectors must follow the steps outlined in the Get Certified To Reopen section below:
Safe Reopening for Businesses
The State of California has released a Resilience Roadmap allowing certain businesses to reopen with modifications or restrictions.
General Guidelines For Business:
According to Resilience Roadmap, before reopening, all facilities must:
- Perform a detailed risk assessment and implement a site-specific protection plan
- Train employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms and stay home if they have them
- Implement individual control measures and screenings
- Implement disinfecting protocols
- Implement physical distancing guideline
GET certified to reopen:
- Review your industry guidelines (see Industries page)
- Prepare your business and complete the checklist
- Complete the Inyo County Business Attestation form
- Visibly post your completed checklist within your business
The county is following the Governor's four stage plan for reopening. At this time only Stage 1 and Stage 2 industries are approved for reopening.
Stage 3 industries should prepare to reopen by reviewing the guidelines and implementing the checklist.