Request a copy of an official Board of Supervisors document?

All requests for access to and/or copies of public documents produced and maintained by the Board of Supervisors should be made to the custodian of those records, the Assistant Clerk of the Board:

P.O. Drawer N (mail)

224 N. Edwards St. (street)

Independence, CA 93526

(760) 878-0373