Publications, Reports, Plans & Proclamations

News Items: Publications, Reports, Plans & Proclamations

White mobile home surrounded by muddy, fast-moving flood water.
The Inyo County Office of Emergency Services is seeking assistance from the public to document damage resulting from Tropical Storm Hilary impacting…
A young man in Naval pilot uniform and the same man in adjacent photo decades later.
INDEPENDENCE – The Inyo County Board of Supervisors today approved a proclamation recognizing November 11 as Veterans Day and reminding citizens of…

2023 Runoff Emergency: Frequently Asked Questions

Press Releases


Requesting Copies of Board of Supervisors Documents

Multi-sized spiral-bound reports sticking out from bottom level of book shelf.

Requests for copies of public records maintained by the Clerk of the Board may be submitted in writing, in person, electronically, or over the telephone to the Assistant Clerk of the Board: 

P.O. Drawer N (mail)

224 N. Edwards St. (street)

Independence, CA 93526


Please note that under Government Code 6253(b), agencies may charge for the "direct costs" for providing copies of an identifiable record. More information is available at the link below.