VETERANS SERVICE OFFICE IS OPEN
The Veterans service office is now open. Please call (760) 873-7850 with all of your questions or concerns. You can also send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Widow/Widower of a Veteran
· Spouse of a Veteran
· Child of a deceased or disabled Veteran
*There is specific criteria for VA benefits that may not apply to all.
· Disability Compensation Claims
· Pension Claims
· Special Monthly Compensation
· Burial Benefits
· Death Pension
· Dependent’s or Survivor’s Benefits
· Housebound, Aid & Attendance
· Appeal of VA Decisions
· Health Care Enrollment Applications
· Vocational Rehabilitation
· Education benefits
· State College Fee Waiver Program for eligible dependents
· Request for Military Records
· Discharge Upgrades
· DMV Veteran License Verification
· Information and Referral Assistance
· Local Resources and Outreach
The Veterans Services Office is a County & State funded agency established in 1944 to assist Veterans, Military Personnel, and their Families in obtaining federal, state, and local benefits earned through active duty military service. Our primary mission is to assist our Veteran community in applying for and obtaining compensation benefits through the US Department of Veterans Affairs (USDVA). The claims and application process is complex and often confusing. Our state and nationally accredited Veteran Services Representative is experienced and highly trained to provide assistance through all steps and phases of this process. We look forward to meeting you at our office, or at one of the many Veteran focused outreach events we support.
The VSO acts as an advocate, provides counseling and assistance for the men and women who served in the Armed Forces of America, their dependents and their survivors relative to federal, state and local benefits entitled to them by law.