Claims Against the County

Please contact this office for the appropriate claim form by calling 760.872.2908. 


PLEASE NOTE: Northern and Southern Inyo Hospitals are entirely separate legal entities from Inyo County. Please contact the hospitals for any claim form you might be seeking in regard to events related to those entities. 

PLEASE NOTE: For claims related to state highways (6, 395, 168, etc.), please contact CalTRANS.