Worker's Compensation covers job/assignment-related injuries and illnesses for employees and registered volunteers.
IN THE EVENT OF A WORKPLACE INJURY:
Inyo County Employee/Volunteer Injury Reporting Hotline
1-877-215-7285 AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
You'll Need This: "Inyo County QS947"
- Injured Worker notifies Supervisor.
- Supervisor or Injured Worker immediately calls injury reporting hotline.
- Nurse gathers information over the phone and helps Injured Worker access appropriate medical treatment.
- Supervisor provides claim form to Injured Worker
- Supervisor completes Supervisor Incident Investigation Report and submits to Risk.
- Get the right treatment faster
- Accelerates claim reporting
- Expedites benefits determination
- Speak with a medical professional
Dial 911 or go to nearest hospital if life or limb is threatened!